Monday, May 9, 2011

shoes shoes shoes, who's shoes? my shoes.

Hello blog reading people.
Ive got a lot of jackets, and a lot of earrings and a lot of other useless stuff that I just put in my room, and let look pretty. But if I'm happy with one thing, it would probably be my shoes, I wear all, if not most of them. so I'm pretty sure, none of them have faded out of color, because of neglect or not enough lovin'. Take a look at whats its like in MY shoes....
These fine shoes, are actually my mothers. I wish I still fit into her shoes, so that I could steal them all the time.....
Probably my FAVORITE pair of shoes, are my beautiful, suede, black jazz shoes. I think I wear them 5 times a week. Once I wear them out, I think I'll just go buy a pair exactly the same. They're perfect. They can fit with every outfit, and are good as an alternative to flats if the weather is a bit ch-ch-ch-chilly.Black and simple. But still, not boring.
You should know, I don't actually own a pair of PLAIN black flats. All my black shoes either have studs or something else, I figure, if I don't own it, I wont wear it, and I wont have a boring outfit :)

These tassel-y, American-Indian shoes, are one of my winter favorites, easy, and WARM! they even look cool with socks, win win! Wear them with thick long socks under shorts, or over plain black leggings to make them more interesting.

IF ONLY. IF ONLY! i stumbled across these while I was Google-ing. I don't own them, but I wish I did!



xx subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. Love them im really like ur blog pre cool i want to make one now but i have no idea what to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thankyouu, just think of a topic and go go go! :)

    ReplyDelete